Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Light Giant Hero: ULTRAMAN


Ultraman, All the kids Greatest Japanese Hero Character. An Giant Alien from Planet M78 came to Earth beat Monsters to protect people. Ultraman Series is the Best Japanese Heroes show I ever seen~ really~~

The First Ultraman I designed with PaperToyAdventures.com's Contender Template. After that, I designed an extra Cape for it.


With Cape~ Feel like the Boss~

All Stuff... Sorry about those word back of the Template.. I won't waste paper ;)

Download the Template



Down there I will show you The Cape Tutorial:

I will get into the college soon =) I Afraid I won't get too much time in Papercraft Design, but I won't let this website cover by Dust~
Swva~!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steven,

    Thanks for your design!

    I shared this paper craft at my collection blog: Ultraman With Cape Free Paper Toy

    http://www.papercraftsquare.com/ultraman-with-cape-free-paper-toy-download.html

    ReplyDelete